Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Series

I have been trying to come up with a series to do that is different from all the usual things, such as people. I decided after going through my images a few days ago that I shoot a lot from the same perspective on different things. I also saw that my Montana photographs had similar lines to what I have taken here in NYC. So, I went through and have made several matched images from both places and have enjoyed seeing the cityscape and landscape similarities and differences. I have also been working on "painting" my black-and-white fine art images for a different series. Guess I get a lot accomplished with a lot going on. Anyway, here is a little taste of both series. Hope you enjoy! Keep in mind this is the rough series and nothing is completely finished.

 Fine Art Series Coloring #1
 Fine Art Series Coloring #2
 MT-NY #1
MT-NY #2

No comments:

Post a Comment