Sunday, October 6, 2013

Exhibits!

I have had the opportunity to part of two separate art exhibitions here in NYC these past few months and I couldn't have been more excited to have my photographs being displayed on the walls of a NYC gallery. To some, it might not seem like a great achievement to only have a few photographs included, but for a small town girl from Montana, that's a huge step forward for me to continue doing what I love. For those of you who don't know, I am working toward building my own photography business here and these exhibits have helped me become more established in a city where every person with a camera is a photographer. Over the course of the next few months, I am actually setting up a website where everyone can then purchase prints. This is also a super exciting new step for me.

Anyway, let's get back on track. The first three images are from the first exhibit. The three were chosen by a panel of judges and included in the Story of the Creative Gallery.






 These next images are from my latest gallery inclusion, Creative Rising. Only one image could be included and I actually got to choose this time. This gallery was a little less chaotic, which was a relief. Along with the digital display there was a projection of it onto a building outside.








Thank you all for reading and the support. I couldn't do it without all of you and especially my family who have to deal with me while I build a business!


No comments:

Post a Comment