Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Coney Island

Hello Friends!

As you already know we (New York) are still trying fix all of the devastation that was caused by Hurricane Sandy at the end of October.  If you haven't already realized with my work, I like to dabble in most photography genres. I am planning on doing a type of time lapse with Coney Island. Before and after if you will. I'm hoping I can get access to the boardwalk, but if not I'm sure there will be the perfect spot somewhere. Plus, this gives us an excuse to go see the ocean. I was hoping my camera would be back from getting cleaned today, but this little adventure will have to wait until next week. Two weeks for a cleaning seems like a really long time considering Canon is in New Jersey. For now I leave you with another oldie, but goodie. Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. those clouds have so much movement! i catch a glimpse out of the corner of my eye and it seems to be moving! i love it!

    ReplyDelete