Saturday, January 5, 2013

New York City!!!

We've now been living here for just over three months. I can't believe it has been that long already. We are really, really missing family and friends back home though. Since the move, my photography business has taken a backseat. So, now it is time to get working again. First things first though, I need NYC clientele. I've been trying to figure out ways to get going in a city filled with artists and am coming up with basically nothing. I got some Facebook advice for doing interviews. Where to start though?  I'm think a gallery perhaps or find a photography critic. Any thoughts out there? Anyways, there won't be any new pictures to post on here for about two weeks. My camera is out for a cleaning, but this blog is for my photography business. So, here is any oldie, but a goodie to tie you over. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment